The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what you can do when you have too many spare parts lying around. This watch uses a 6309-7040 cushion case and caseback, a near mint 7548-7000 (Japan Market) dial that has been relumed (glows very bright) and a Pulsar Y513 movement that is a direct drop-in for this case. It has a Kanji day wheel. The case has dings and scratches, but still maintains the original sharp lines. The crown tube has a couple of good turns. All of the gaskets have been replaced. The crystal is a domed mineral crystal that that is in excellent condition. The hands are in good condition and have been relumed to match the lume on the dial markers. The Pulsar Y513 movement keeps good time (runs a little fast, around 5 seconds per day, but can be adjusted with the adjustment screw). The bezel ratchets with audible clicks but not as tightly as it probably should. However there is no play in the bezel. The insert is an aftermarket red/black style. The strap is a new Z-22 style knock-off, although it is very comfortable. It has a genuine Seiko buckle.

I am reducing the price from $250.00 to $225.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts