The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The movement has been serviced and all of the gaskets, including the crown gasket, have been replaced. The crystal has been replaced with a new crystal with the correct frosted edge. The hands are new flat aftermarket hands that are virtually indistinguishable from genuine 6309 hands. The bezel insert is one of Harold’s aftermarket large pip inserts. The case has been lightly refinished and has a few dings on the tips of the lugs and some scratches on the tips of the lugs. This watch was taken apart and cleaned so no grunge of any kind. The original non-Suwa dial is in very good condition. The bezel ratchets nicely with audible clicks. The crown has approximately 4 to 5 crown turns. It comes on a genuine Seiko jubilee bracelet with end links modified to fit the case.

This is really a nice example for the price. I am reducing the price from $255.00 to $240.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. If it doesn't sell at this price I'm going to keep it or sell it on ebay. It is too nice to sell for less. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts