The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a very nice example of an early 6309. The movement has been serviced and all of the gaskets, including the crown gasket, have been replaced. The crystal has been replaced with a new crystal with the correct frosted edge. The hands are new old stock 6309 hands that I paid a considerable amount for. The case has been lightly refinished and has no major dings or scratches. It is very nice indeed. This watch was taken apart and cleaned so no grunge of any kind. The original Suwa dial is in excellent condition. The original bezel insert is in very good condition for its age. The bezel ratchets nicely with audible clicks. The original big spleen crown has 5 ½ to 6 crown turns. It comes on a genuine Seiko Z-22 strap with heavy duty blasted buckle. The strap is slightly worn but is soft and ready to wear. Since the hands are NOS, they glow brighter than the lume on the markers and lume dot. The non glowing lume of the hands is a nice match for the dial markers, however.​

Nothing to do but put this one on and wear it. I am asking $325.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts