The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale:

Vintage Seiko 6309-7040 Monster Mod. I modded this 6309 with the black dial from the Seiko SKX779 and the orange chapterring from the SKX781. It has a set of aftermarket hands with matching lume. Movement is a new 6309A movement, runs on time and has good reserve!

Case has a new crystal. Bezel turns and clicks bidirectional and has new insert and gasket. Crown screws more then 2 full turns but might need new gasket. Age is unknown, original caseback is missing. It has a 7002-7000 caseback and new gasket. Case is in fairly good condition, was polished by the previous owner. Watch has a waffle style strap from JakeB.

I've modded this watch for my own collection but i finally got a chance of buying something i wanted for a long time, unfortunately i have to let this one go...

I'm asking $150,- including worldwide shipment. Payment per paypal to jhuurne(at)msn.com marked as gift only.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: Seiko 6309-7040 Monster Mod ($150,- incl. worldwide shipment) PRICE REDUCED

Bump, price reduced!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: Seiko 6309-7040 Monster Mod ($150,- incl. worldwide shipment) PRICE REDUCED

SOLD!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts