The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This one has some wabi, but the case is quite nice. The 6306 movement keeps good time but I don’t know the service history. It hacks as it should and has the Kanji day wheel. The bezel insert has scratches and has faded to a nice blue color. When I got this one it needed a dial, crystal and gaskets.

The dial I used was a spare one in my parts bin and is probably from a 6309-7040, but it is hard to tell as the script at the bottom is worn/faded to the point where a lot of the text is missing. The dial is in average to below average condition, but is a perfect match for the hands and bezel insert. All of the gaskets, including the crown gasket, have been replaced. The crystal has been replaced with a new crystal with the correct frosted edge. The hands are genuine 6309 hands with some oxidation, and some mold on the seconds hand. The case has been lightly refinished and has a few small dings, but otherwise is super nice. The wave on the caseback still has the frosted finish as original. This watch was taken apart and cleaned so no grunge of any kind. The bezel ratchets tightly with audible clicks. The crown has approximately 7 crown turns. It comes on a genuine Seiko Z-22 with beadblasted Seiko buckle.

I am reducing the price from $300.00 to $275.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts