The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
** SOLD -

Thank you SCWF and buyer

I reluctantly have my 6139-6032 Speed Timer for sale.

Its a JDM model with Kanji wheel - All original BUT the end pieces for the bracelet. Very hard to find in this condition and with the original bracelet which fits up to a 7" wrist. Also interesting is the bracelet instruction sticker is still intact(but unreadable).

Watch keeps time, decent power reserve and starts, stops and resets perfectly. Quickset time and date work great and the inner bezel turns smoothly. Crystal is spotless with only the slightest hairline scratch only visible under certain angles and if you go looking for it - can be buffed out but I would leave that to the discretion of the new owner. The case still has hard sharp lines, never polished, but has some scratches and dents as you would expect from normal use, case back in similar condition. Bezel insert shows 2 or 3 marks, but overall excellent.

The bracelet does exhibit scratches as seen in the photos. Dial and inner bezel is excellent, very slight subdial discoloration at the 20/21/22 markers, please see photo, and hands have slight discoloration starting from middle, again see photo.

The watch has been described accurately for full disclosure, but overall is a joy to wear and looks fantastic a hard to find piece in this condition.

$390us

Watch is located in Sydney Australia - note that price is in US dollars. Paypal gift payment preferred - [email protected]

Shipping included for Australian buyers. International shipping is at cost - please email for further information.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts