* SOLD SOLD SOLD *

For Sale SEIKO original 6139-6011 chronograph with RESIST dial in impeccable shape. Getting hard to find these original specimens and this one does not disappoint.

I am only parting ways with this beauty because of the JDM RESIST build that I documented earlier, I only have space in the collection for one gorgeous 6139-601X blue dial even though my heart says keep it.

Original hand set, the chrono sweeper is vintage OEM and being a Feb 1971 I don't know if it was ever a 2-peice design or not but this is how it came to me and all things considered I could be original to the watch as well, not that it matters much.

New NOS bezel and OEM 330W18GN crystal to show off the amazing dial. RESIST text at 9 o'clock is consistent with February 1971 case back.

Fantastic running proper for the month and year 6139A, proper 17 jewel count for non-JDM issues.
Keeps great time, see timegrapher. Wore it the entire last 24 hours it gained 6 seconds on the wrist.

All functions are perfect - double quick set (push crown in halfway to advance the date, all the way to advance the day of week) with spot-on, crisp instantaneous chrono reset to double zeros.

Original bracelet good for approx. 7 1/4" wrist. I can include an extender at no charge if you need it.

$600 shipped CONUS.
Can ship overseas at my actual cost and we must declare the paperwork at price paid.

Service history unknown, power reserve unknown, water resistance unknown, all the usual vintage watch disclaimers.

Thanks for looking ! PM with interest or any questions.

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Clock Rectangle

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Automotive tire

Analog watch Tableware Font Jewellery Auto part

Automotive tire Blue Silver Motor vehicle Wheel

Watch Analog watch Automotive tire Watch accessory Clock

Watch Gauge Measuring instrument Motor vehicle Gadget

Watch Analog watch Measuring instrument Gadget Clock