The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to move this fast. Too many purchases last night and this morning. This one gets no wrist time, so off she goes. This is an EXCELLENT example of the 6119-6400. The original bracelet will fit a 7.5" wrist.The dial is an aftermarket that I had relumed by Kent Parks. It also has a new crystal. The matching 20mm strap is from Panatime and measures 125/80. The service history is unknown and I would recommend cleaning and regulating. On the winder it seems to be keeping OK time, but when the power reserve is low, it will take a bit to get it going. Also, I have not "timed" the watch. The inner ring is in "like-new" condition and operates perfectly. Day and Date functions operate well.

The Panatime strap and relume work alone cost more than my asking price, so NO OFFERS. This is an INCREDIBLE deal because I need the money in my PP account ASAP.

SOLD

SOLD $155 Shipped CONUS

Price includes PP fees and Priority shipping to CONUS ONLY.

Add $25 for International Priority (customs and shipping risk on buyer)

Only accept PayPal and immediate payment required. No "gift" options, this ensures I have the correct shipping address and were both 'protected'.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts