The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Seiko 6106-7107 70m Orange Sport Diver-Relumed Dial & Hands-NOS Crystal $165

SOLD: Vintage (1970) Seiko 6106-7107 70m Orange Dial Sport Diver – Re-lumed Dial and Hands, NOS Crystal

I’m flipping some recent buys to go after something else. This one is a nice vintage Seiko 6106-7107 70m Sport Diver. The dial and hands do seem to be original and were re-lumed by a previous owner. I just added a NOS mineral crystal and I’m also including a nice plexi crystal. All functions work well to include the day/date setting. The day/date turns over at midnight and it seems to be keeping good time. But, I have not timed the watch and I also have not worn it for more than an hour. So I don’t know how good of a power reserve she has. I also don’t know the service history. The watch will come with the two straps and bracelet that are pictured. The black leather strap will only fit well for up to about a 7.25” wrist. The black/orange strap will fit up to an 8” wrist. And the bracelet no more than a 7.25” wrist. The only real downside is some initials engraved on the caseback. So she’s priced accordingly.

SOLD $165 Shipped CONUS - NO TRADES - PayPal only, no e-checks, and immediate payment required

CONUS shipping and PP fees are included in the price. Shipping will be by USPS priority mail, small flat rate box.

I may consider international shipping on a case by case basis, only to established members with positive feedback. International shipping would by same means as above and customs fees and shipping risks are on the buyer.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts