The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD Thank you SCTP and buyer Seiko 6105 8110 with SEL
This one I might regret selling. But I’m moving toward my goal of 10 watches or less. The more I progress the harder the choices to make.
So today FS is a Seiko 6105 8110. The previous owner got it serviced. It spent lots of its life in the dark and it shows. It was in my safe for the last height months and I bought it for collecting purpose. The original lume is a nice light creamy color. Same for the original hands I can see a very faint pink color on one of the dots of the seconds hands. The color is a bit creamier in real life than on the pics. The dial is original as well and looks really fantastic. One of the nicest examples I’ve seen. The Bezel looks really amazing as well with the dot that took a nice color as well. The crystal is original according to the previous owner and I see no scratch on it. The serial puts it at August 1972
The crown locks as it should, the bezel clicks with just the right amount of resistance. The movement starts with a few shakes and when I put it on was keeping time at + 10 but I did not wear it in 8 months or so much by fear of messing it up. This watch is not water tested as far as I know. The Hi def pics make the case worse than it is and I tried to show every detail to keep things clear on what you’re looking at. Gorgeous watch and it deserves to be with someone that will take it out more often than me
This one comes with a nice oyster bracelet and solid end links. Loose fit on my 7.5 wrist no extra links.
I will only sell to a paypal verified US / Canada. Int’l on a case by case basis and the shipping cost will be at your charge.
775 USD shipped with tracking, paypal fees included.
Pics taken today Sept 14 2014

And a pic under a quartz lamp

Thanks for watching

1 - 2 of 2 Posts