The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a beautiful 1974 Seiko 6105-8110 auto diver. According to its serial number this Seiko 6105-8110 was produced in August 1974.

I got this Seiko a few years ago. Since then I've worn it occasionally, as I have lots of vintage Seiko divers and currently half a dozen 6105s.

The 6105b movement is running well and keeping very good time. According to the previous owner it has been serviced in 2010. Original dial and hands have been relumed professionally (according to the previous owner this job was done by Richardch Ashkam in the UK). The hands are in excellent condition, the dial shows signs of age at the chrome surrounds of the raised indicies. The 1:1 repro crystal (swedefreak) is in excellent condition. Case and caseback are in very good condition. The original bezel and insert are also in very good condition. The bezel moves both ways with slight clicks. The crown is afaik the original crown and the lock mechanism works as it should. Comes with an oyster style bracelet with matching end links and extra links as shown in the picture.

Edit: Please excuse the dust seen in the pictures. Of course the dust is only outside (due to storage) and NOT inside! Next time I'll clean the watch before taking pictures and of course I'm happy to take new pictures from any angle you want.

Edit: two more pics added with less dust :hope:

I'm asking EUR 750 OBRO (or best reasonable offer) paypaled (no fees please) including shipping. Watch is located in Germany. Since this is an 41 years old vintage watch, it is sold as-is, no returns, no refund. However, the buyer won't be disappointed. This 6105-8110 needs nothing but a new wrist ;)

I'm happy to answer all questions so please feel free to PM or Email me at: md at REMOVE gkmd REMOVE dot REMOVE de

Thank you very much for looking.

* SOLD *

Thanks SCTP

1 - 1 of 1 Posts