The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Seiko 5 Sports SSA065 (€129,- shipped in EU)

SOLD!

For sale is my recently acquired Seiko 5 ​​Sports SSA065.

I bought this Seiko brand-new and immediately mounted a red seconds hand. Then I blasted the bezel with glass beads and modified the chapter ring with an aluminum ring. I've made this aluminum ring ​​on the lathe myself. I have also replaced the back cover with an original cover of a Seiko divers watch that I spun down on the lathe. The watch is now less thick than before and wears comfortable

I have worn this watch 2 or 3 times and is still like new! Glass is scratch free! Maybe some tiny scratches on the steel band but nothing serious! The original back cover is added in this package as well as the additional links and tags. I have again too many watches in my collection so some need to go...

Details:

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Fixed bezel. Black dial with luminous hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display between 3 and 4 o'clock position. Automatic movement with hand-wind function (4R37). Scratch resistant Hardlex crystal. Case diameter: 42 mm. Case thickness: 13 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp with push button. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second.

Price: 129,00 € including shipping by parcel within EU. Outside EU is possible, just ask for a quote.

Pictures:

Thank you for looking...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts