Stainless steel case and bracelet
200m water resist rating
Screw-down crown
42mm case width not incl. crown
11mm case height
22mm lug width
Fat springbars
August 2003 manufacture date

Sapphlex crystal is Seiko's proprietary sapphire-coated mineral crystal. It doesn't scratch!

This baby has a BRAND NEW battery. Runs great. The lume is fantastic! Crown has two full turns to lock down.

Condition is overall excellent as pictured. Crystal, dial, and hands are perfect. Crown and bezel show only tiny blemishes. Case has a few scratches and marks, but nothing grievous.

PROBLEM: Bezel is STUCK and does not move. It's so snug that I can't pop it off to see what the issue is. If you buy the watch, you may need to replace the bezel or expect the bezel to be non-functional.

Head only with fat springbars; no box or papers. SELLING AS IS because of the stuck bezel. Please make an offer if you're interested.

Asking $95 OBO
- Includes shipping & PayPal
- USA only, PayPal only

e-mail stumpbass {at} stealthdials.com

==========

This watch ships to USA from Florida for FREE. Payment accepted via PayPal only. PM or
e-mail me at stumpbass {at} stealthdials.com if you're interested!

-- I will only ship within the USA.
-- I will eat all shipping costs and PayPal fees - the price we agree upon is the only amount you'll pay.
-- I will ship to the address on file with PayPal only.

I am PayPal verified. Forum references available on request. For other references, please
check me out on eBay. My handle is stumpbass1 and my current rep is 100% positive
feedback (122).

+

1 - 3 of 3 Posts