The Watch Site banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I am sad to say it’s time I part with my all time favorite 6309. I have owned many over the years. This one has seen many adventures I am sure. A past owner engraved (loosely) “RL” on the 5 o’clock lug. This one has soooo much character which equals wabi which equals conversation piece All original non-Suwa dial and really an incredible time keeper, though I do not have any history on service. Day/date changes as it should, three (3) plus turns to close crown. Bezel has solid clicks and I had it pressure tested and passed. The alignment may be off ever so slightly on the bezel, but it’s hard to tell. Has plenty of wear on the case and crystal. Larger ding on the 11 o’clock side closer to the lug (last pic). Dial looks amazing..from creamy patina to grey. I just would not change a thing. Strap it on, a quick shake and plenty of reserve and it’s good to go. I bought a Uncle Seiko GL831 “short” length. Really a great look and on the wrist looks fantastic. If only it could talk

I know I am going to miss this one, but alas I need to part with it.

Price: WAS: $325.00 NOW $275.00 NET TO ME. You cover PP fees and I cover USPS Priority Shipping in the CONUS only. No Trades or I would be keeping this one.

Here are some pics and happy to take more. Note: compass in pictures is not for sale. Took too long to locate it. Thanks for looking. Best Blaine

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump and thank you for the kind .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump and $310.00 for the working beauty that past a pressure test. Ready to wear and enjoy

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump $275.00 NET TO ME for this beauty

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here are some additional pics and all PM’s have been responded too.

Questions asked: Is time keeping accurate.

Answer: As stated in my detailed description; While I do not have any service history, it keeps great time IMHOP based on my phone and since it does not hack, I cannot provide complete accuracy.

Question: Does the crystal have a lot of scratches.

Answer: As stated in my detailed description; The pictures should actually reflect the condition of the original crystal. It has plenty of scratches but does not inhibit the ability to read the dial and on the wrist present well.

Question: Has the case been polished.

Answer: The case appears untouched and well loved

Question: Did the watch pass a pressure test.

Answers: As described in my detailed description. Yes, I had it pressure tested and it passed. I have used while swimming and no issues.

Summary; a quick shake, strap on and enjoy. Having owned many of these at various price points from pristine to well loved, I have really enjoyed owing “RL”. But time to pass it on to the next owner to wear and enjoy. I believe I have now priced at or below what I have seen others going for and this is all original

Feel free to ask any additional questions

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Bump: No Trades, though thank you for the kind offers

Additional Photos per additional questions:

Pictures of bezel alignment:

Pictures of dents and the last pic also shows some along the 40-45 markers

and “RL”

Pictures of Proof of pressure test: (note: I asked for test to swim and get it wet without worry)

I believe this should address everyone’s questions to date. It’s a great grab and go watch with a lot of character

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now SOLD and off to a great friend. Thank you SCWF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts