The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

Ebay id: Reduta with over 1,090 positive feedbacks

What you have here is a Seiko SBDA001 Black Titanium Samurai which has now been discontinued and quite rare. Watch is in great condition with the usual desk diver marks on the bracelet. There is a slight scratch on the polish part of the case on the side. Not to noticeable but I wanted to point it out. Lume is great and charges fast. Holds great time and starts right up. I really don't want to sell it, but I bought a black sumo and had to sell this instead of my Blue Samurai.

Comes with the box and papers and all links. Looking for $360 shipped CONUS includes paypal fees. Open to offers but I'm pretty much set on this price. If it doesn't sell I have no problem keeping it

The stats:
Watch: Seiko SBDA001
Case: Titanium, WR 200m "Air Divers"
Movement: 7s25
Dial: Black, clean. Date only. "SEIKO / AUTOMATIC / TITANIUM / SCUBA / 200m". Hour markers are applied and outlined
Chapter ring: black with white markings. 4 hashes between minute ticks. Cut out around the lume markers.
Face: Mineral Crystal, Hardlex
Bezel ring. Black backing, painted. "blank" for indicies. Gray backing from 0-15. Lume pip at 0.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re: FS: Rare Seiko SBDA001 Black Titanium Samurai Discontinued $360 OBO

I'll take it please get me your paypal info

Best Regards,

Scott

Please, no responses to posts. Use PM or email to communicate with others. Thank you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts