The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you SCWF This watch is sold!

Here is a project that I spent years building but never completed. Included:

• 6105-8009 diver with almost perfect dial and hands. Movement runs well service history unknown. Case is good and bezel is good
    NOS Waffle strap original to these divers
    NOS 6105-8009 case!!! Try and find one of these. It has some very very minor scratches and dings from being loose in a watchmaker's drawer for close to 35 years but the original circular brush marks are excellent. They did not actually use a brush, these are the actual lathe marks from the cases manufacture.
    NOS Bezel in original packaging
    NOS Crown, This was purchased from a reputable seller before all of the cheap asian knock-offs started flooding ebay so even though it does not have the packaging I am confident it is original.
    correct crystal gasket
It will need a correct crystal, excellent copies are for sale now in mineral and sapphire. If you have the time and skill to do-it-yourself or the money to send this to Jack at IWW you will have one of the nicest 6105-8009 divers out there. I paid well over $1000 for all of these parts but will sell for $750 shipped USPS in the USA elsewhere is higher. I will not part this out. No Lowballers please!!! I take Paypal and money orders. My e-mail is [email protected] Thanks for looking!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts