The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Special Member
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
up for sale is a fairly nice 6138-011. it has the "orange" speedtimer wording on the dial. the watch does not run and I have not taken it to my watch mechanic to see what the issue may be. the case appears to be unpolished and has the accompanying small dings. the dial and hands do have lume and the hands are the pointer version. the tachy hand is the yellow version. the red, inner portion of the tachy bezel has faded to a light pink. a servicing will be required to have the watch running in tip top shape.

the bracelet is the original speedtimer braclet that will fit up to a 6.75" wrist. other than missing the other links; it's in good shape,

the caseback has an inscription reading: ACCO INTL CONF ROME 1974 on the back. a very cool bit of provenance to correspond to the age of the watch.

I bought a couple of these thinking I would venture into the 6138 realm, but have decided to stick to 6139s for now. the sale includes the watch and bracelet. price is $250 shipped CONUS, $250 + shipping everywhere else. preference will be given to those who are willing to send me a postal money order or check (I will have to wait for the check to clear of course).

please ask all questions prior to purchasing as there are no returns for this one. thanks for looking!

<* shark >>><

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts