The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my last and long discontinued Orient 300m Professional Saturation Diver CFD0C001M with orange dial in top condition.

This watch is powered by the Orient inhouse movement 46N4A (no hacking, no handwind) with 21 jewels and ca. 40 hours power reserve. This is a big and heavy dive watch (55x45,4mm and ca. 235g). The height is 16,6mm and it features a 5,2mm thick sapphire crystal. The lugs are 22mm. Some more specs:

Stainless Steel Case
Stainless Steel Bracelet
Automatic Movement
21 Jewels
Sapphire Cystal Glass With Non Reflective Coating
Orange Dial
Screw Down Crown
Power Reserve: 40h
Rotating Bezel
1 Push 3 Fold Type Clasp
300M Water Resistance

Case Diameter: 45mm Without Crown
Accuracy: +25/-15 Sec Per Day

This is just an excellent dive watch. The bezel and its mechanism is one of the best in business and the bracelet has the same ratcheting clasp like the Seiko Marinemaster. This Orient 300m was made for saturation diving and has a 5,2mm thick sapphire crystal as well as a screw down crystal retaining ring like the Seiko Tuna and Marinemaster lineup and like all the divers should have.

The orange dial is amazing and glows like a torch. The overall condition is very good with no dings, nicks or deep scratches.

The movement works as it should and keeps very good time, although I didn't time it professionally. It builds up power reserve very quickly. These Orient 300m SAT Divers are well known for this. I've worn this orange Orient 300m seldomly in rotation with many other watches. The crystal and bezel are in excellent condition and scratch free. The crown screws down as it should with several finger turns. The case and bracelet are also in very good condition. As I said I don't see any marks or scratches, although this is a used watch. The clasp definitely shows the usual swirlies. This watch comes on its bracelet with extra links, original box and manual as shown in the pictures.

Of course I'm happy to take more photos from any angle you want.

I'm asking EUR 599 or GBP 470 or USD 760 by bank transfer or paypaled (no fees please) including shiping by registered mail with tracking. Other shipping methods at cost. The watch is located in Germany.

For any further questions please pm or email me: md at REMOVE gkmd REMOVE dot de

Thanks for looking...

*SOLD*

Thanks SCTP and Buyer!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts