The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

For sale a catch and release. I was planning to do a project with this watch but decided to go another route. This is the SARB017 Seiko Alpinist with green dial. This is one of a kind in that the case has been finished with a satin no reflective type surface. See pictures for how it looks. In fact this was the reason I thought at first to do a project with this, since the watch was already one of a kind. The watch is in excellent condition with no scratches or dings, almost no marks at all. I did not personally wear the watch but I had it run for a couple of days and it works great and although I did not time it seems to keep pretty good time.

I do not have the box, and don't have the original leather strap. I will however include a Hirsch leather strap that is in Excellent condition and a brand new Seiko 5 bracelet that can be fit to the watch. The striped Nato in the pictures is not included.

Watch is priced at a super low $300 OBO via Paypal, I will handle the fees and the shipping in the US via Priority mail insured. I am open to offers and to trades.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts