The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Last one up. This is my 6309 and it’s a terrific all original example except a new crystal was fitted on it by the previous well known SCWF member. It dates to 1974. This is unpolished and has a beautiful grey tone patina on dial and hand set and really pops on the dial.

All gaskets were recently replaced by previous owner. I had my C21 watchmaker do a basic service and it’s noted what he did on the envelop I will include. Time keeping is +/- 15 seconds and runs great. It’s a non-hacking movement as with all of these. It’s the non-Suwa dial. Japanese dial and movement cased Hong Kong. I prefer this dial simplicity. Correct, slightly beveled day/date window. Crown has plenty of turns. The bezel action is great with loud click and the bezel gasket as well was also changed. Insert is wonderful too. Case and case back have some marks, nothing horrible, but an easy wear watch. Starts up on a shake and really an incredible looking watch on the wrist.

It’s fitted on a Uncle Seiko strap “short version” and fits my 6.5” wrist with 6 holes left for larger wrist. Larry’s remake of the GL831 strap is wonderful. It will come with another aftermarket strap and a set of fat spring bars.

Great grab and go piece.

PRICE: $550.00 NET TO ME YOU COVER PP FEES I COVER USPS PRIORITY CONUS ONLY WITH INSURANCE AND SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION.

NO TRADES FUNDS GOING TO NON WATCH ITEMS.

Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts