The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a genuine military issue U.S. pilot, navigator, and high altitude parachute watch made by Marathon that I have worn sparingly since I bought it new a few years back. It is in excellent condition with no major scratches and no dings. The acrylic crystal has no scratches. The case is made of a composite material that makes it very tough. It is 42mm and very comfortable on the wrist. The tritium vials on the hands and markers glows brightly. The Swiss quartz movement keeps excellent time. It is water resistant to 196 feet. This would be a great beater. It comes with the original box, paper and compass for the strap. I am reducing the price to $100.00 shipped to U.S. buyers. I am selling it for around 60% of what a new one costs. Wear a new one for a few weeks and it would look no better than this one. International buyers should email me for shipping rates by U.S. Mail. I accept Paypal only. Send me an email rather than a private message as I don’t regularly check messages left on the forum. I am in the U.S. My email address is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts