The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ALL NOW SOLD.

Up for sale only are three 1970's Seiko's that have sat in my watch box for a while. All keep good time and function as they should. Hopefully someone will appreciate them more than I do at present. All are hopefully priced to sell. I would also consider a modern day Seiko like a SKX007 as some kind of trade against all three. All watches are located in the UK. Worldwide shipping now included for the remaining two. Payment via paypal plus fees.

Please note that the 6105 shown in photo's is not for sale in this post. Please see my other sales post for the 6105 sales post.

First up is a classic 1971 Seiko 5 Sports. Model reference 6119-6400 with the 21 jewel Cal. 6119. The case number is 193542 so this one dates to September 1971. Black dial with yellow second hand and blue Sports lettering. This watch appears to be all original and has never been refinished, so the crystal is marked up and the case has normal wear. It keeps good time. The internal bezel is a bit temperamental. Case size is 43mm excluding crown and around 11mm thick. Currently on a well worn black leather strap. Priced at $85.

SOLD

Next is a nice manually wound Seiko 6602-1990 with 204331 case number, dating this one to October 1972. This has the gold plated 35mm case and steel case back. Raised gold batons and gold hands.Silver dial and date at "3". Once again, this one remains original and appears to be never refinished. Complete with the 19mm Apollo strap as seen in photo's. Reduced to $40 shipped anywhere.

SOLD

Last but not least is a Seiko 7005-2000 with a case reference of 1D0757, so this one dates to December 1971. This has the 7005 automatic movement. Silver dial with raised gold markers and gold hands. This one also apprers to be all original. Case size of 36.5mm. The dial needs a good clean or possibly refinished. There appears to be some staining or gunge on the right side of the dial as seen in my photo's. Complete with the strap on the watch as seen in photo's. Anyway, it is now reduced to $20 shipped.

SOLD.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FSOT: Two early 70's Seiko's. Reduced to $45 and $25.

The remaining two now reduced in price.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FSOT: Two early 70's Seiko's. Reduced to $45 and $25.

A bump on the two remaining. Please bear with me regarding a response as I have limited email access at present and until the 25th.Thanks.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: FSOT: Two early 70's Seiko's. Reduced to $40 and $20.

Just the 6602 left and it has now been reduced to $40 shipped.

SOLD.

Thanks to all three buyers and the forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts