The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Morning All! If your looking for a pristine Sumo..THIS IS NOT THE ONE:grin: BUT...if you looking for a well running, used since new in 2011 SOLD DAILY, and want a grab and go not worry and enjoy a great everyday tool watch..this is IT!:cool:

I bought from the original owner who bought it new in 2011 and was worn everyday till he sold to me several months ago..I in turn wore it almost everyday since I bought it. On the wrist looks terrific..but you can see some of the flaws as you begin to examine. Only selling in need of "other funds". I sadly will be listing my 6139-6005 Blue Dial with Bracelet, upon my return as well. :(

This comes complete with pristine inner and outer box, paper work (no warranty card, but out of warranty), all tags as new and extra links. It is sized for my 7" wrist. The original owner misplaced one of the link tubes, but you can get those most anywhere.

It seems to be timing out for me at -3.5-4 seconds a day and well within Seiko's specs for this watch..winds and sets beautifully and crown closes with plenty of turns. This will be missed!

Comes with Seiko MM clasp as well as the original clasp in really good shape. If you need pics of the box set let me know...I am away and took the pics of the Sumo but do not have the boxes with me.

Price for this great kit: SOLD $330.00 including PP fees and USPS Priority Mailing with Insurance to the CONUS only.

Please E-mail me: owens (dot) blaine (at) comcast (dot) net

I am in and out, so if I do not reply immediately, I will get back to you.

Thank you for looking!

Best

Blaine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts