The Watch Site banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold - Thanks to forum member 'doretta59' for a quick and smooth sale.

For sale (CONUS only) is a Seiko SKX013K2. It's just 1 month old! Got it from Creation Watches on 9-15-2014. Since I just received an SKX009 and like it's 42mm width after all, I decided to sell this model. It's the "smaller brother" of the SKX007 so fits a bit smaller wrist. There's absolutely nothing wrong with this watch. It's LNIB (like new in box). Case width is 38mm wide (without crown), case thickness is 13mm. Same movement as 007, the 7S26B movement. Accuracy is very good at less than +2 secs/day per my 12 successive photos taken with iPhone's Twixt app (pictured below). Included with watch is original box, hang-tag, papers, and even blue cellophane for its back. Jubilee bracelet is sized for 7" wrist but extra links are included. Price is $170, $30 off from new price for a perfect watch with no marks whatsoever. Even the clasp is scratch free (see picture below). The number on the back (3D0202) puts mfg date at December, 2013.

Watch Creation's price was $195. I paid $5 more for Seiko box and thought I would also get the booklet. Got the box okay but instruction copy instead of booklet. Meh, I guess it was worth it.

Full description:

• Movement: Automatic 21 Jewels
  • Calibre: 7S26
  • Crystal: Hardlex
  • Dial: Black
  • Bezel: Unidirectional
  • Case: Stainless steel
  • Case diameter: 38mm
  • Case thickness: 13mm
  • Water resistance: 200meters
  • Bracelet width: 20mm
  • Bracelet/Strap: Jubilee stainless steel bracelet
Sorry, but I DO NOT take PayPal. U.S. postal money order for $170 gets watch, box, papers USPS priority mail insured shipment with tracking.

**See this link for recent feedback on me on WUS site**

See pictures below for detail.

Thanks for looking. PM me with any questions.

...since notifications is giving me trouble, email me at: RNFLOYD at Yahoo DOT Com

Whole package:

Oops, forgot to align bezel :rolleyes:

Wrist shot - Bezel alignment perfect.

Back:

See mfg number 3D0202:

No scratches on clasp:

Lume is great:

Box

Accuracy tested via iPhone's Twixt app - 12 snapshot average.

Another wrist shot from an earlier post:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold - Thanks to forum member 'doretta59' for a quick and smooth sale. 'doretta59' was good with communications and quick with funds. Would not hesitate doing business with him again.

Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts