The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!!! For sale is my Seiko 6139-6012 dated June 1971. It is all original and sports an iridescent royal blue dial. You can see the patina on the old lume. It has the Suwa mark below the hands and the Water70mResist by the 9 o'clock. It keeps very good time and has a power reserve of about 24 hours. The crystal has a scratch towards the center and at the edge of the 11 o'clock that I tried to show in the pictures. The case is in excellent shape for the age. I cannot attest to the water resistance as I do not subject my vintage watches to water whether services or not as they are irreplaceable. The reason I have to part with this beautiful piece is because I had it shipped to me to Alaska from Kentucky. Prior to shipment it had been working fine with no issues. I know because I've owned this watch for at least 3 years. It had been packed very carefully but somehow someone managed to mishandle via the postal service causing the second hand to fall off. In my attempt to fix the second hand, the stem got loose and won't stay in. The second hand is still kind of loose as well so if you have the time, this would be a nice little project. The pushers have never reset to zero but do activate the subdial. Prior to the stem coming loose, the day and date would change just fine along with the time. I'm selling it for $75 obo and will come with a very nice Nato band that I bought out of Shanghai. Price includes shipping CONUS. PayPal only please.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts