The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know I'm gonna hate myself for doing this but needs must :(

For sale is a very rarely worn (only some slight swirls to one link of the bracelet!) and very rarely to be found Seiko Brightz SDGZ005 limited edition (only 500) automatic chronograph (Seiko 8R28 column wheel chronograph).

I bought it some month back just because I never ever have seen such a beautiful dial on any watch before.
It's absolutely amazing how the watch changes its look only because of the angle the light shines on it...one has to see it in the flesh...pics just don't do justice to the beauty of this watch...but I tried my best to show it :)

Specs:
Brand : SEIKO BRIGHTZ
Model number : SDGZ005
Model Year : 2014
Made in : Japan
Case material : Stainless steel case (partial hard coating)
Band material : Stainless steel
Glass : Sapphire glass Glass material (Comfotex)-Super clear coating
Case back : Glass diamond shield see-through back back cover
Water resistance : 10 bar
Case diameter : 42.5 mm, thickness: 14.6mm
Calibre: 8R28 Chronograph Mechanical self-winding (with manual winding)
Lumibright
antimagnetic
34 Jewel
Stopwatch function
Second hand stop function
Tachymeter

The Seiko is already in Europe (Germany) which is a great advantage for all European members since importing a Seiko can be such a pain these days.
I'm asking 1299€ all in (shipped (DHL or GLS) and paypaled) for the whole package (watch with all its boxes, its Seiko leather strap and a very nice Nato leather strap).
Watch and I are located in Europe, Germany but I'm willing to send worldwide (insurance within Germany 500€ (DHL) or 750€ (GLS), outside of Europe without insurance. Fully insured shipping at cost)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts