The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first post on the new SCTF!

this silicone strap doesn't come the original thin'ish brushed buckle, i've replaced it with a thicker polished buckle that's in mint condition.

i can't find the old buckle... but if it helps, i think the polished one's better as it's more robust. the strap is in very good condition, no tears or cuts whatsoever.

the stitchings are all intact, no frays, etc... but please look at the last photo: it came to me like that - it's just the way two blue stitches were "melted" together.

previously mounted on my seiko monster but i didn't like the color combination, so it's been lying around. cheapbas sells these for $19.95 + shipping.

i've had a few sales on the old SCTF, puristspro and most recently, a broadarrow sold on MWR. same nick - contact me there if you feel like it.

more than a few of my straps were previously listed on the network54.com SCTF, and all arrived safe and sound with the exception of one.

the package was torn on arrival with 3/4 of the contents missing - i promptly gave a full refund. i will pack this strap in a secure manner this time!

as always, i'm not a dealer, just giving my unused straps a new home! i've also just soaked and washed them in my wife's dr bronner's (lavender) soap...

no funky smells whatsoever! $8.95 nett to me through paypal, shipped to you from singapore. please drop me a PM if you want it.

<images removed>

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: Hadley Roma 945 Silicone Dive Strap 20mm..$8.95

item is on hold for C, pending funds!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: Hadley Roma 945 Silicone Dive Strap 20mm..$8.95

payment received, item is sold and on its way to C!

(sorry about forgetting the price in the topic - won't happen again!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts