The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my last custom Seiko. Not a major job or anything but still a nice, clean looking simple explorer type watch. The case is 39mm in diameter and it has the regular Seiko workhorse 7s26B movement. It is all staineess steel and come on brand new still wrapped bracelet. It has an exibition back where you can see the inner workings. It is simple and yet elegant, it wears well and it is at home in casual or even more dressy occasions. It does not look too small even on my 8 1/4" wrist due to the thin bezel and proportionately large face. The bracelet is long enough to fit loosely on my 8 1/4" wrist. Lume is pretty OK, not a torch but it lasts all night when charged for a few seconds. It is always legible for hours. Dial is custom from Yobokies, as well as custom hands. I worn this one on a different bracelet just to check it out, otherwise it is brand new.

Unfortunately due to needing funds for future projects, I will need to sell it... for $135 shipped in the USA. I can ship oversea as well but contact me and we can work out the shipping costs. SOLD

If you have any trades in mind let me know, I am willing to check out some offers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts