The Watch Site banner

SOLD! FS: Citizen Promaster Air Diver's 200M PMX56-2811 $305 - ship int'l

3K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  watcholic 
#1 ·
SOLD!

First PM with "I'll take it" gets it, provided you've some history on watch board(s).

Watch is in the U.S. Selling for $305 SOLD! shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Selectively shipped abroad (based on member references) at actual cost with insurance and full customs declaration (Please understand it's nothing personal if I decline to ship to your location). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will entertain Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades.

PM (mention "Citizen Air Diver") with questions and leave an email address for direct contact. Low offers will not be responded to. Numerous references.

Note: Please work it out with your better half or budget before PM'ing me with "I'll take it" because the minute I get a PM like that I put the watch on hold or pending payment for you on good faith that you'll follow through. It will save us a lot of time if we don't have to come back to this page and update the status back to available and start over again. Thanks for your understanding.

FS: Citizen Promaster Air Diver's 200M PMX56-2811

Mint Condition (98% TZ Scale)

Not really feeling its Titanium lightness and 41mm case (without crown), so this one has to go. It's in mint condition. Crystal is perfect. No obvious marks, scratches or dings; its Duratec coating may have something to do with it. Not marked as Duratec on case back due to aluminum bezel on newer models. Serial number begins with "9D", indicating a production date of December, 2009. Mechanically perfect. No defects.

You'll forget you're actually wearing a diver. It's light, legible and very unassuming. A business-like immaculate design. Top-notch Citizen fit and finish. Titanium construction on case and bracelet; treated with Citizen's Duratec coating, which offers much better scratch resistance than stainless steel. The movement is Citizen's Eco-Drive (light powered) technology with 6-month power reserve. Integrated diver-extension clasp, which offers instant bracelet adjustment up to 1/2" (four 1/8" stops). Screw-down and signed crown. Bright luminous hands and dial numerals (lume lasts throughout the night). Unidirectional bezel. Anti-magnetic. 200M water resistance (suitable for scuba diving). Keeps excellent time. Made in Japan.

Watch comes with all removed links, pins, collars, box, and papers.
Thank you for looking. I left a fingerprint on some of the pictures, so you can track me down if you're not 100% satisfied with the watch. ;)

Condition: Mint (98% TZ Scale)
Movement: Citizen Eco Drive
Caliber: B872
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Lume: Hands and Dial Numerals
Water resistance: 200m
Bracelet: Titanium with diver extension clasp, Duratec treated
6-Month Power Reserve
Anti-magnetic
Made in Japan
Case: Titanium, Duratec treated
Case diameter: 41mm without crown
Case thickness: 10.5 mm
Crown: screw-down, signed

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.