The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD!

First PM with "I'll take it" gets it, provided you've some history on watch board(s).

Watch is in the U.S. Selling for SOLD! $175 shipped USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation. Will ship overseas on a case-by-case basis (based on member references) at actual cost with insurance and full customs declaration (Please understand it's nothing personal if I decline to ship to your location). Payment by PayPal (confirmed address) or USPS money order. Will entertain Southern California local pickup at a cash discount. No trades.

PM (mention "BL5250") with questions and leave an email address for direct contact. Low offers will not be responded to. Numerous references.

Note: Please work it out with your better half or budget before PM'ing me with "I'll take it" because the minute I get a PM like that I put the watch on hold or pending payment for you on good faith that you'll follow through. It will save us a lot of time if we don't have to come back to this page and update the status back to available and start over again. Thanks for your understanding.

Citizen Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph BL5250-02L

Mint Condition (98% TZ Scale)

Got this from another deal but decided not to keep it. It's in mint condition. Crystal is perfect. No marks, scratches or dings. No defects. There are a couple of nicks on the unworn leather strap that can be fixed with a brown sharpie. Keeps excellent time. Made in Japan.

Watch comes with all box, and papers.

Product Description:

Ecologically friendly, light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E812 Japanese-quartz movement; charges in natural sunlight or indoor light
Max power reserve: 120 - 270 days with Power Save; low charge warning: 5 days; charge time from stop state to max charge: Incandescent Light - 43 hrs, Outdoors, Cloudy (10,000 Lux) - 12 hrs, Outdoors, Sunny (100,000 Lux) - 4 hrs
Leather strap; perpetual calendar
Chronograph functions with alarm, 24-hour, and 1/20th second sub dials; unidirectional rotating bezel; alarm and date functions; tachymeter inner chapter ring
Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)

Thank you for looking.

Condition: Mint (98% TZ Scale)
Movement: Citizen Eco-Drive
Caliber: E812
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Lume: Hands and Hour Markers
Water resistance: 200m
Strap: Leather
270-day Power Reserve
Made in Japan
Case: Titanium