The Watch Site banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold!!! I have for sale my first Citizen watch that started my Citizen obsession, the Eco-Drive Calibre 8700. Of course it's an Eco-drive which means it's solar powered so it never needs a battery. It has the Perpetual Calendar which will keep the correct date for the next 90 years or so. It also has a Local Time feature so when I'm in Alaska the time is set for here but when I fly home I can switch it to Time and it will change to the Eastern Time Zone I had set originally. It keeps excellent time and the lume is pretty bright. I will include a really nice nylon Nato strap that makes the face pop and also the extra links. In addition, I have the instruction booklet and Citizen Watch International Guarantee booklet that has the stamp of the shop where it was purchased in Singapore. It's not dated so the one year guarantee can start anytime. I don't have the original box. I've included all the pics I can, to show the flaws so there's no surprises. However, it's a beautiful watch to wear and those fine scratches only show up under real close inspection. The crystal is non-reflective and those mild blemishes barely show but I had to try hard to make them show up in the pictures. I'm letting it go because my job in Alaska is almost done and my luggage needs to be a little lighter so my loss is your gain. I'm selling it for $100 or best offer which includes CONUS Priority Shipping. PayPal only please.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts