The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks.

For sale is somewhat of a rare bird in the second-hand market - the Eterna KonTiki four hand, in a crème dial.
I've received multiple PMs, asking about selling this one, and finally decided to let it go to make room for incoming.

The watch originally sold with the genuine alligator strap, so I purchased the bracelet separately.
These stainless steel bracelets are the nicest I've seen on any watch. The solid end link-to-watch fitment looks almost sculpted.
The bracelet fit is very fluid and substantial on the wrist. It comes with two half-links to simplify fitment, and the clasp construction is superb. The genuine stainless bracelets alone sell for ~$500 - $700, used.

I crystal was AR coated, inside and out. The outer coating was removed as it was prone to smudges and scuffs, and seemed unnecessary.
As you can see from the photos, there is no impact on visibility.

The genuine alligator strap has curved ends, and is very substantial.

The centric area of the beautiful crème dial is inscribed with runic characters, encircled by the date ring.

The curves of the case, and substantial bracelet, seem to blend in to your wrist when worn.

One of the nicer aspects of the watch is the large dial, and thin bezel combo.
At 42mm with a Lug to Lug of 47mm, it can be worn on a wide range of wrist sizes, and still wears visually large, due to the dial and bezel design.

A real stunner, IMO.

Currently running ~ +/- 2s/d, dial up, as per the TImegrapher 1000

Description :

Eterna KonTiki 4 Hand
Reference: 1592411 12.1148

Movement: ETA Calibre 2836-2 (4th hand indicates the date)
Diameter: 42 mm
Height: 11.7 mm
L2L: 47mm
WR: 120 m
Crystal: AR (inner) coated sapphire
Caseback: Stainless Steel w/KonTiki medallion

Hands: Green luminous on rhodium-plated index and Arabic numerals

Strap: Brown alligator leather
Bracelet: Eterna Stainless Steel Bracelet

The bracelet is currently sized for ~7"+ wrist, w/o the original links.
Includes all original links (with two half-links.)

Condition: Excellent - TZ 90%.
Light signs of normal use, primarily on sides of bracelet and lug bottom from strap changes.

There appear to me smudges in most photos - apologies.

Includes boxes and papers, as pictured.

Asking $1140, shipped, with delivery and signature confirmation (where available), insured (via USPS Priority Mail) in the US.

- Canada add $20 and all others add $45.

Non-US note: Insurance and signature confirmation may not be available when shipping, USPS, outside of the U.S. I will not ship without insurance and signature confirmation, and a refund will be issued to the buyer, unless buyer either agrees to assume responsibility or agrees to cover additional costs associated with another shipping method.

No Trades please.

PM or email bluloo [at] gmail [dot] com for PayPal info

1 - 1 of 1 Posts