The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD. Thanks

My absolute favorite custom build - available to make room for incoming.

Currently running ~ +3s/d. dial up, as per the Timegrapher 1000

Passes a WR test to ~ 7 ATM (max of my tester)

This custom SKX007 features:

New Hacking and Hand-winding NH36
Bead-blasted surface treatment
Super Jubilee with Solid End Link bracelet, with push-button flip lock clasp - on Seiko Fat Springbars
SuperDome AR coated sapphire and Tsunami 12H bezel insert
Triple Grip Bezel
Bead blasted aluminum chapter ring
Knurled crown
MKII dial and Plongeur hands (I'm fairly certain these are MKII hands, but may have been sourced from Yobokies)

The bracelet will fit a ~7.25"+ wrist (measures 7.25" from first full link to last hole in the clasp)
For the life of me, I can't find the additional links.
I may have one more link for this bracelet in brushed finish, if needed - please ask.

Took a (blurry) photo of the lume, in indoor daylight so you get an idea of the lume.

Small crown blemish otherwise, condition: Excellent - TZ ~93%.

There is over $600 in in this build, and that's assuming you could source all of the components.

Asking $475, shipped, with delivery and signature confirmation (where available), insured (via USPS Priority Mail) in the US.

- Canada add $20 and all others add $45.

Non-US note: Insurance and signature confirmation may not be available when shipping, USPS, outside of the U.S. I will not ship without insurance and signature confirmation, and a refund will be issued to the buyer, unless buyer either agrees to assume responsibility or agrees to cover additional costs associated with another shipping method.

No Trades please.

PM or email bluloo [at] gmail [dot] com for PayPal info

1 - 1 of 1 Posts