The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[size=2em]SOLD pending funds!! Thanks SCTF.

PRICE: $235 OBO

Email or PayPal me at: [email protected]

Two-tone satin and gold Citizen Aqualand 200m Depth Guage in TZ near-mint 95% condition. Digital/analog model w/ depth sensor, screw-down crown, uni-directional ratcheting bezel, day, date, dual-time, alarm, depth, stopwatch, etc..

Comes with Citizen yellow scuba tank, small packing sheet, original Citizen 24mm strap w/ gold hardware, new Citizen 24mm strap w/ gold hardware, and new Citizen 24mm strap w/ silver hardware. No manual or warranty info included. What you see is what you get.

Measurements:

Case width excluding sensor: 44mm
Case width including sensor: 50.82mm
Case width (diagonal) including crown and pusher: 49.22mm
Thickness: 13.42mm
Lug width: 24mm
Weight: 114 grams

Price includes USPS shipping in CON/US. No Bezel Kickers or Lowballers. Shipment outside the CON/US will be slightly more expensive, and at the buyer's risk. Check w/ me on shipping amount for outside the CON/US. Payment via PayPal with a Confirmed shipping addy only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: If you're the anal picky type, this watch may not be for you. So don't waste my time or yours. You'd prolly be better off buying brand new. I have TONS of impeccable buying/selling/trading references with collectors the world over. Check my old sales posts here. I am not a dealer/retailer, NAWCC member, or Master Watchmaker; so therefore ALL SALES ARE FINAL and NO RETURNS. My references speak volumes. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I wish based on our previous trade history or lack thereof, and on the smoothest transaction possible.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts