The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale today is a brand new Citizen Eco-Drive 8700 Calibre model BL8000-03A that ships with both the original black leather strap AND the Citizen OEM bracelet. I actually ordered the bracelet before the watch...and it is the direct drop in replacement for the leather band. It can be bought from Citizen for roughly $115, so you are in essence getting the bracelet gratis.

This watch is unworn...it was only handled by my jeweler when she fit the bracelet on it. I bought this watch 4 days ago. The watch is from an authorized Citizen dealer (Amazon) so your 5 yr warranty is intact. No scratches on the case, crystal or bracelet. It is clean and unmarked (conservatively TMZ 98%) and ships with all boxes, manuals and hang tag.

PRICE: $175 **WATCH IS SOLD**

*I will ship to Canada for an additional fee. PM me for details*

Model: Citizen Calibre 8700 BL8000-03A

*Perpetual calendar automatically adjusts for odd and even months and leap years through 2100.
*Eco-Drive technology - charges in sunlight or indoors - no batteries to change.
*Low charge indicator & time reset advisory in the event the battery ever needs charging.
*White dial with black luminous hands and hour markers.
*When fully charged has a 500 day power reserve.
*Stainless steel case and black leather strap.
*BONUS: Citizen OEM stainless steel bracelet included.
*12/24 hour time.
*Day and date display.
*When in calendar mode, second hand points to the month on the inner bezel.
*Daily alarm.
*Screw-back case.
*Scratch-resistant mineral crystal.
*Water resistant to 100m.
*Case measures 42mm wide by 10mm thick.

Shop with confidence. I pack watches carefully and ship quickly. Though I'm new here, I've had many successful sales transactions on Watchuseek. Feel free to search my username in the watch deals forum at WUS or PM me with any other questions you may have. Bought togther new, this package deal would run you anywhere from $330 to $400. At $175this represents a substantial deal so my price is firm and lowball offers will be ignored. Remember both the watch and bracelet are brand new. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: BNIB Citizen 8700 White Dial + Bracelet $175

Watch is SOLD. (on another forum. I have no luck here :( )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts