The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale or trade I have an awesome Chris Benz diver with orange dial. While this might not be a known watch, it is actually really nice. Here is some data on this company and the owner:

Specifically on this watch:

"With the CHRIS BENZ DEEP 500M Automatic you as a diver are able to dive up to 500 m without compromise. Impressive.

The professional automatic mechanical precision movement (Miyota 8215) offers a centralized second hand and quickset date function along with an impressive power reserve of up to 45 hours.

diameter (bezel): 39.00 mm
height: 13.50 mm II width of watch strap: 20.00 mm
weight (without watch strap): 85.00 g

solid marine stainless steel case with screw back
and screw locked crown
engraved case back with serial number
mechanical precise automatic movement
single-sided turnable bezel, diameter 39 mm
dial with luminescent hour markers and hands
sapphire crystal
calendar
multiple 3D logo face
500 m/50 bar waterproof
high-quality an durable rubber strap with printed decoration chart

For sale price here:

[/URL]

I was looking for an orange dialed watch for the summer and ran into this one, I looked at the specs and the site and decided to get it. At the same time I had another trade deal that brought to me a Victorinox Dive Master. When I received them both I decided to keep the Divemaster because being 43mm wide it fits better on my 8 1/4" wrist. But I am definitely impressed by the quality and solidity of the smaller Deep Diver from Chris Benz. It is essentially a souped up Citizen (same Miyota 8215 automatic movement) and overall looks but with a WR of 500m and sapphire crystal.

Comes with a brand new soft rubber strap with deployant as well as a elastic Nato strap and a small Pelikan style case. The lume is great which I really like. This is about the size of a SKX, maybe a mm smaller.

Sale price $235 inclusive of shipping in the USA. Otherwise I would like to trade this for a larger diver like a Seiko Turtle. I could even go for a Pilot watch or even a SKX since I could use that for some projects. Micro brands are also welcome. If you like this and want to make an offer, have something you would like to trade, go ahead and contact me, we can discuss and maybe work out some agreement.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts