The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a brand new in box Seiko SRP043K1 diver. I received it from a Seiko A.D. yesterday, draped it over my wrist to check size/fit and realized...this is too much diver for me. It has all the protective plastics still in place (including the crystal and caseback) and is in perfect condition (TMZ 100%). I can still return the watch, but frankly I'd rather have the cash.

Tradewise, I'm interested in obtaining an NOS or gently used Seiko White Knight automatic. Other Seiko or Citizen divers (mechanical or solar) will also be considered.

This is to say...this watch is NOT gently used...it has never been worn. There are no marks on the case, crystal, or bracelet. I gave it a good power reserve...which was amazingly easy with the 4r15 movement--30 seconds of gentle swinging and the sucker ran all night. I haven't done any real accuracy tests, but in the 10 hours I tracked it, it didn't gain or lose a second. The watch comes with all boxes, manual, and stamped warranty card from an authorized Seiko (USA) dealer.

PRICE: $235 ***WATCH IS SOLD****

Model: Seiko SRP043k1 Divers Watch

Case: 44mm Width (w/out crown); 13mm thickness
Movement : Caliber 4R15, Automatic 22 jewels w/ 50 hr power reserve
Bracelet: Stainless steel with solid end links
Crystal: Hardlex
Water resistance: 200m
Solid case back
Screw down crown

*Note: There are no spots on the crystal...that's just the protective sticker being naughty to the camera*

Though I am new here I have sold many watches at Watchuseek (same username) and my sales record is spotless. I pack watches carefully and ship quickly, and don't lie or fudge details about my watches. Feel free to search my username at the watch deals forum at Watchuseek or pm me directly for references or any other questions you may have.

EDIT: WATCH IS SOLD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts