The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Selling away my Seiko Diver Made in Japan version SKX007J with new mod parts bought from bro harold- yobokies.

I have modded the mercedes hand set and the aluminum chapter ring to the watch as seen in my pic, and worn it for few hours... after that it was being left sitting in my watch box, while awaiting for the dome sapphire crystal & solid stainless steel bezel insert to arrive from HK.

Unfortunately, before I have the chance to carry on the 2nd stage of the project, I fell n love with another Seiko Diver - SRP043 ;D

I am the first owner of this Seiko watch and I have all the boxes & papers, the condition of the watch is 99% brand new in box, guaranteed without any single scratch or tiny dent on it. Comes with Seiko int'l 1 year warranty starting from April 2010 (warranty card stamped and bought from authorised AD). The mod parts I have bought from Yobokies include:

(all are in brand new conditions)-Sapphire dome crystal US$43, Mercedes hand US$24, Aluminum chapter ring US $20, solid stainless steel bezel insert ring with engraved mins markers US$31. All the original Seiko parts such as the hands and chapter ring will be given back to the buyer ;)

Letting go all the mod parts, including the Seiko Diver watch (full complete set, the day wheel is in Roman numerals, not Arabic) for US$260, I will ship to Worldwide. Payment must be made via Paypal, as I m a verified paypal user. I will ship the item to the buyer's paypal address only, no exception please. The shipping costs will be bear by the buyer, and I will include the original shipping receipt to the buyer for verification.

Qus for me: PM me or email to [email protected] What u see in my pic, is what u will receive. Including all the original Seiko parts that were replaced.

I have many positive feedbacks in the Ebay and watch forums, buyers are welcome to request for references regarding me/nicknames in other forums to verify.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS- BNIB Seiko Diver SKX007J with mod parts from Yobokies US$260

Have received couple of enquiries regarding my watch, I think I rather post it up for convenience. My best price is US$220 nett, and will not sell below it. Thanks all :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts