The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, something needs to go and this one finally made the list. I made a couple impulse buys, and this one mainly sits on the winder. This is a beautiful Seiko 6105-8119 150m diver from December 1973.This watch in in great condition and was fully serviced about a year and a half ago. This included a full movement service (complete disassembly/reassembly), new seals, new "Seiko" crown, waterproofing and pressure testing, and also refinishing the case.

The dial and hands are aftermarket, but have been relumed and glows like a URANIUM LOADED TORCH! The crystal is one of the Yobokies domed sapphire with blue AR. I also added a new Yobokies insert a couple months ago.

I also want to add this caveat: even though this watch was restored and pressure tested around 18 months ago, I NEVER have submersed it in water. And I did uncase it for a general cleaning when I replaced the insert. So I will not guaranty its water integrity. It should get retested prior to swimming or showers and such.

SOLD $600 Shipped CONUS

Price includes PP fees and Priority/insured shipping to CONUS. I may entertain international shipping on a case-by-case basis.

I only accept PayPal and immediate payment is required. No "gift" options, this ensures I have the correct shipping address and were both 'protected'.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts