The Watch Site banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I need to make room for more, so off this goes. This is an Armida A9 modded to resemble the Tudor Submariner "Lollipop" Blue Dial Ref. 76100. I used one of Jake's new dials and Harold's Lollipop handset. The insert is a generic dark blue 1680 style. I'm very happy with the results, but I hit the “buy” button a bit too much this week, so time to SELL.

So, this guy is actually keeping very good time. Over the last couple days it's been within 8 seconds, winding it once a day. I replaced the original Armida no-date NH35 movement with a correct NH35A with the date wheel. The movement was from a brand new Invicta 8926, but I did remove the Invicta logo from the rotor (it's just inked on).

Please note, I did the mods myself and I did not pressure test the watch after completing the work. Also note a small ding on the side of the case. I've noted this with a red circle in one of the photos. Also, the bracelet fits my 7.5" wrist comfortably, but no spare links. Also, the original dial and hands are not available. Also, also, the dial lume is pretty good, but the hands are not year as strong.

The sale includes the watch and bracelet, Armida Tube, and springbar tool.

SOLD $275 Shipped CONUS - PayPal only, no e-checks, and immediate payment required

CONUS shipping and PP fees are included in the price. Shipping will be by USPS priority mail. CONUS only.

NO TRADES... unless you have a $5.99 1959 JLC diver from Goodwill

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts