The Watch Site banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**SOLD** All original Seiko pepsi chronograph 6139-6001 >> USD$185 shipped>>

------------------------------
SOLD SOLD SOLD !! Thank you Adrian and SCTP !
------------------------------

Offered for your consideration is an ALL Original 6139-6001 in yellow dial.

Movement
----------
The 6139 chronograph movement had not been serviced, but it had been checked by my watchmaker, and movement keeps good time and power reserve. Day-date quickset works fine, and chronograph functions works perfect. Second hand and subdial hands snaps straight to zero upon reset. Dial and hands are original and untouched. Dial is a beautiful yellow, with a little patina around the edge of the subdial that is obvious in the pictures, but hardly noticable on the wrist.

Casework
----------
Untouched, unmolested, unpolished casework in beautiful original condition. Case and crystal has surface scratches but nothing alarming. The brushed lines are beautiful and all EDGES are SHARP. Pushers and crown are in excellent original condition, and pushers, crown and caseback gaskets have been replaced, hence pusher functions perfect. Case has NO corrosion, bezel and insert are ALL original.

Others
-------
Comes on its original bracelet that fits a wrist up to 8 inches. (Full length)

This is a honest original condition watch, never messed around, with original patina and GREAT functioning movement.

Priced to move at USD$185.00 and my price includes PAYPAL fees and Registered shipping to your doorstep.

Cheers!!

Jim

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: FS: All original Seiko pepsi chronograph 6139-6001 >> USD$185 shipped >>

I am open to sensible offers ! ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts