The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS ITEM IS SOLD. Thank you SCWF.

For sale today is a lightly used bezel complete for the 600 reissue with the 8L35 movement,
AKA: SBDX-005.

I do not think this will fit other case`s and I really have no way of finding out, so please do not ask if it`ll fit others, as I do not know.

The bezel is in pretty (Really!) good condition, a couple of light scratches that will show up when its turned just right in the light, but over all the insert is a nice solid 98%. The glaring problem with it is the lume pip glass is cracked. I`v taken many pics of it so you can see what you would be getting. Price is $100 shipped in the 48 states, shipping else where will be quoted based on buyers choice of regular (NO INSURANCE COVERAGE!) or EMS shipping. Item is located in the California USA. Pay-pal is preferred. You can reach me via the forums message system icon located right under my user name in the upper left hand corner of the screen. Or via email at: [email protected]

While its not perfect, it may be the perfect bezel to allow you to put your original up so it not damaged, or to replace a really abused insert.

• Please let me know if you need this part. And thanks for looking.

Cheers,
    Randall

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FS: 600M re-issue bezel complete, good condition. $100

Reduced to $80?

Thanks,
Randall

1 - 2 of 2 Posts