The Watch Site banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold is one of those highly sought off and way more expensive Lord Matic 5216-8020 with the silver linen dial on the original bracelet. Why is this one more expensive I hear you ask? Because these 5216-8020 are by far the nicest and coolest of the LM-Special Series. Especially if they come up with the original bracelet, which is a rarity indeed. Watch is from November 1976 and everything works as it should. Bracelet looks to be repaired. You can see the "bolt" and also the outer part of the link has a fine tear, I circled it in the pic. Hard to see in real, but I wanted to mention it. Service history is unknown, clean movement, quickset for day/date works. Days are in English and Kanji. Unpolished case showing wear, as does the crystal. Tanakas Grammar of Design does show up really well with this one, it also goes along the line of the Grand Seikos back than. Any questions just ask.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Could you please post the price back into your ad as per TP guidelines?
6. DO NOT REMOVE PRICES FROM YOUR LISTINGS AFTER AN ITEM SELLS OR IS WITHDRAWN AND DO NOT REMOVE THE CONTENTS OF THE LISTING. Traders are encouraged to edit your post(s) to mark an item SOLD or TRADED or WITHDRAWN in the subject line, but do not remove/alter the listed sales price or the CONTENTS and/or PHOTOS of the post after an item is sold, traded or withdrawn. If you do, you put your trading privileges at risk and the Moderators will restore the information.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is another rule not to post on FS threads guys. Feel free to send a pm but stop commenting on other peoples FS threads.

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you are refering to;
NOTE: All second-party replies to SCTP posts have been stopped by the forum's software. All communications between traders should be accomplished via:
You misunderstand the use of "second party" and I did PM would you like me to post here what you sent me? I flagged it so a mod will take care of it .

·
Super Moderator
3,001 Posts
Rules rules rules. But Phil, please understand that the guideline of leaving a price in place is for the betterment for the community going forward, to get an idea of the market place. We appreciate it when you leave that information visible for later parties to view.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are refering to;
NOTE: All second-party replies to SCTP posts have been stopped by the forum's software. All communications between traders should be accomplished via:
You misunderstand the use of "second party" and I did PM would you like me to post here what you sent me? I flagged it so a mod will take care of it .
Wow, the forum needs more members like you. Hope you did yourself pat on your shoulder and tell yourself how awesome you are. Must be fun to be around you.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just
Rules rules rules. But Phil, please understand that the guideline of leaving a price in place is for the betterment for the community going forward, to get an idea of the market place. We appreciate it when you leave that information visible for later parties to view.
No problem with that Noah. As you said „rules, rules, rules...“ If I do remember right till some time ago everyone did “erase“ the price in the FS threads after the watch has been sold. Will try to remember in the future, otherwise I am sure there will be members that gonna remind me on the really important things in life again. Looks like some guys have way to much free time. Anyhow, thanks for handling this again in a gentle and professional way. Stay safe and take care, best thoughts, P.

·
Special Member
2,687 Posts
Wow Phil you must be trying to be on everyone's "i want to buy a watch from that guy" list. GLWYNS
I recently bought a watch from Phil and he was a complete Joy and Pleasure to Deal With. Phil is definitely on my

"i want to buy a watch from that guy" list.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I recently bought a watch from Phil and he was a complete Joy and Pleasure to Deal With. Phil is definitely on my

"i want to buy a watch from that guy" list.
Thanks so much for your post Kyle, I really appreciate it! As they saying goes in this virtual time „Buy the seller“ and also „buy the buyer“ if I may add. The pleasure was on my side, every time again. Best thoughts Kyle, P.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
Registered
137 Posts
Phil you are correct in thinking that, if I had been the buyer of this watch I would have simply posted the actual price I paid, as would be my right, unless you require NDAs from your buyers.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Phil you are correct in thinking that, if I had been the buyer of this watch I would have simply posted the actual price I paid, as would be my right, unless you require NDAs from your buyers.
But you were not and never will be the buyer of one my watches. Why don’t you head over to the Trade forum and bring out all the other threads where the price has been removed? Come on Vince tell us the reason why it is just this one that bothers you? Did you want the LM for yourself and are being pi..ed because you didn’t get it, do you want to see a price for comparison to another one, or is it that I do respond to your whining about the missing price? Get over it and move on. Well, do whatever you want by now, I am hitting the ignore button on you, one of the few advantages the new software did bring.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.