The Watch Site banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, it's my birthday on Tuesday 28th April, so now I am very old. Old enough to know better and old enough to be officially an old codger. And no, I am not saying how old!
I received a big box yesterday with no clue who sent it or where it came from?
But inside was Shawn the Sheep - so someone knows I like Wallace and Gromit, and a particular fan of Shawn.
I'll find the culprit!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yes, it's my birthday on Tuesday 28th April, so now I am very old. Old enough to know better and old enough to be officially an old codger. And no, I am not saying how old!
I received a big box yesterday with no clue who sent it or where it came from?
But inside was Shawn the Sheep - so someone knows I like Wallace and Gromit, and a particular fan of Shawn.
I'll find the culprit!

That's a nice surprise.
Now to solve the mystery!

All the best for your birthday. Have you managed to pick out a watch to wear for the special day.

·
Premium Member
2,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a nice surprise.
Now to solve the mystery!

All the best for your birthday. Have you managed to pick out a watch to wear for the special day.

Yes, I reckon it's going to be a 6159-7001 on Tuesday.
A big party was planned... but not to be now :(

·
Premium Member
9,247 Posts
I like those sheep. Happy birthday Jim - may it be a great day!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I know this really nice guy who may have had a hand in the sheep (oh that didn't come out right). Even though you're a year older Jim, birthdays are a really good thing to have. May you have many more!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know this really nice guy who may have had a hand in the sheep (oh that didn't come out right). Even though you're a year older Jim, birthdays are a really good thing to have. May you have many more!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
I spit water on my desk reading this. Caught me off guard. Ha ha ha.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Happy birthday Jim. Oh you're a Wallace and Grommit fan too ? Stay away from the hormone-rich, county fair champion mutated carrots then, you know what happens when you eat them on a moonlit night

1 - 10 of 10 Posts