The Watch Site banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just ordered a kinetic ska371 diver and are already looking for modding it.
Anyone has a modded BFK?

I'm wondering if the dial is in 2 separate pieces. If so I want to change the upper part (with the indices) and the dial bezel with one of a stargate .

·
Researcher
5,311 Posts
Did you have a look on the forum search? - you're sure to find lot's of information there.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
well the best guy to talk with is robbie from monster watch...he is very familiar with this and has done many..pm me...

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
the bezel is two pieces..chapter ring and bezel...pm me...i have lots of info too

·
Special Member
1,942 Posts
the bezel is two pieces..chapter ring and bezel...pm me...i have lots of info too
As jringo8769 said, the chapter ring and dial are indeed two pieces. I replaced the hands on my SKA369 (pepsi bezel model of your watch) with the hands off of a Sawtooth. Improves the looks for my taste and is a pretty cheap/easy/quick mod.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
twall3...you need to add some pics of that....would love to see that mod

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Thanks guy's
I think i'll go for the hands of the ska793 with the red second hand of a ska553, those would be a nice vintage touch with the stargate chapter ring

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
well would love to see some pics when you are done with it...

·
Special Member
1,942 Posts
twall3...you need to add some pics of that....would love to see that mod
Here's a pic of the SKA369 with the new sawtooth hands.

Miniman_78: I have a spare second hand, chrome with a red tip, same style as stock hand. PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
hey those hands look perfect...that is what should have came on that model...great job

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
love to see the mods on this model...great watch

·
Special Member
1,942 Posts
hey those hands look perfect...that is what should have came on that model...great job
I agree! Of course, if they ever do make these the standard hands then folks will start talking about and collecting the "vintage" or "special early models" with the owl-eye hands :):)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
love to see these kinetics modded...they are amazing watches

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning

Last year you engaged in a thread with Miniman_78 on the SKA371. And seem quite knowledgeable so if I could pick your brain I would appreciate the help.

I recently bought a well loved SKA369 with a truly beaten up bezel and insert. I want a new bezel and blue insert. Suggestions on who to contact?

And are the bezels on the SKAs as easy to change as a 007?

Thank you again

Jay P W

·
Special Member
1,942 Posts
I'd start by contacting Rob at MonsterWatches.eu. There's also an SKA369 for sale on watchuseek.com right now that has an aftermarket blue bezel. Might be worth contacting the seller just to ask where they got it from. Good luck!

Good morning

Last year you engaged in a thread with Miniman_78 on the SKA371. And seem quite knowledgeable so if I could pick your brain I would appreciate the help.

I recently bought a well loved SKA369 with a truly beaten up bezel and insert. I want a new bezel and blue insert. Suggestions on who to contact?

And are the bezels on the SKAs as easy to change as a 007?

Thank you again

Jay P W

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Here is a BFK with Harolds Hands...Now on Original Bracelet

wow....i really love those hands...great work....i so love these watches

1 - 20 of 24 Posts