The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A closer look at an unusual Sinn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDJUT81Ojs

I apologize for not knowing how to embed the video into this thread. I see the "youtube" icon up above but I don't know how to use it.

Hope it's not too inconvenient. Enjoy the video.

correction: 60 click bezel
clarification: instead of stable environment its more accurate to say a environment with as little moisture as possible

·
Registered
100 Posts
I've always wanted one of these, but they've always been and will remain comfortably outside my price range. Still, I hope to someday have something with a Lemania 5100 in my collection...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for that clip, this is a proper grail of mine but the prices keep inexorably rising. Had the ezm 3 for a little while to try and scratch the itch but sadly it didn't

·
Registered
15 Posts
I must admit that I just don't get the near iconic status of the EZM-1. However, I have only seen it in photos, so maybe it would "wow" me if I saw it in person.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was in pursuit of the EZM-1 for many years. Their initial offering was reasonable and expected at the time but the cult like following and lack of availability drove the prices far higher than I thought they were worth. Although it seems like the movement is being under utilized, considering the basic functions, I understand the intent going into the design. Ultimately my interest faded. Mostly because many of the examples that I came across had underwent considerable repair, lume damage to leaks or crown and bezel problems. I just go the feeling that the quality was never there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
They have interested me at one point. I was very close to pull the trigger but I decided not to. Even though the price was below the average price of my usual wear, I pulled away knowing that it will never get any wrist time. A watch that is not worn will be a big waste of money. And hassle to resell when I am ready for my next watch. At best Sinn will be something that I buy to hold me over until my next big purchase.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts