The Watch Site banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished this from the parts draw. Movement was a real pig to rebuild as all the parts seemed to have one fault or another, lucky I had a large pool of spares ( but I really should throw out bits I've already deemed crap!). Now I just need a good minute record hand as this one catches on the hour hand @ 6 when running the chronograph. It's probably not even Seiko and sits too high, but its all I've got at the moment. I just won't use the chronograph when the hour hand is around 6. Dial needs a relume as well.

·
Craftsman
3,714 Posts
Hardly a Franken..........It's all original Seiko parts..........:)

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Each made up of spare parts gathered whilst trying to get a couple of 6002's rebuilt.

Waiting for pollyc to join in as he's got one or two creations, responsible for my pic 1 & 2 in fact.

And these two I'm not sure are standard.

·
Registered
385 Posts
My fav ! And in great shape

Each made up of spare parts gathered whilst trying to get a couple of 6002's rebuilt.

Waiting for pollyc to join in as he's got one or two creations, responsible for my pic 1 & 2 in fact.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
My fav ! And in great shape
Well my understanding is the sub min hand is wrong, plus the paints coming of the chrono sweep and whether the dial case combo is correct I dunno (case back is 7020 and dial says 6002T).

But I like it all the same.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Well my understanding is the sub min hand is wrong, plus the paints coming of the chrono sweep and whether the dial case combo is correct I dunno (case back is 7020 and dial says 6002T).

But I like it all the same.
You also get a kanji day wheel on a speedtimer .. That one is arabic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts