The Watch Site banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching sending off my 4s15 diver and possibly my flightmaster auto to Japan for service. I had E-mailed Yserve and they wrote back saying to send the watch to Co-serve. I thought I was clear in my E-mail they were Japan only watches and needed to go back to Japan. So I thought what the heck and called Co-serve and they said they were familiar with both watches and would repair them there and if need be would order parts or ship them off to Japan. They said those watches have come through there before. I have a bad feeling about sending either one to Co-serve. I think I'll contact Seiya and go that route.

·
Banned
2,919 Posts
NelsonE said:
I've been researching sending off my 4s15 diver and possibly my flightmaster auto to Japan for service. I had E-mailed Yserve and they wrote back saying to send the watch to Co-serve. I thought I was clear in my E-mail they were Japan only watches and needed to go back to Japan. So I thought what the heck and called Co-serve and they said they were familiar with both watches and would repair them there and if need be would order parts or ship them off to Japan. They said those watches have come through there before. I have a bad feeling about sending either one to Co-serve. I think I'll contact Seiya and go that route.

Most likely, COSERV will send the watches back to Japan for service in your behalf. They do this with Spring Drive watches sold in the United States as they can not be serviced here. The only reason I would go with the COSERV route is that the burden to ensure that the watch goes safely back and forth from Japan falls on them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts