The Watch Site banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shark mesh ;D Another awesome mesh by Willj! It's living on my M-Tuna 6309-7010 ;D I think it's a perfect match! 8)

Thanks for looking guys!
Chris

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,131 Posts
8)


This mesh is rapidly becoming very popular. Its on my to buy list for sure.
Looks great Chris. I always love the mesh look, but you can never go wrong with a tuna. :)


Great pics. Very sexy, makes mesh and tuna very sweet. This will only make someone buy one too.


Dave.


PS: Chris is this sized for you already? Just wondering how many extension links I'll need to take off for my 6.5" wrists. Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave! I love it! Will's meshes are the first mesh I've owned. His meshes can size down to fit my little old wrist, 6.25" ;D I had to remove all 4 links and adjust the clasp to the 2nd to last hole. The Tuna hasn't moved. It's centered on my wrist since wearing it, earlier this evening. I love it!


BTW In my photos I haven't sized the bracelet yet. After sizing all I have is mesh and clasp, no links ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,131 Posts
Oh thats nice. Thats what I was hoping for. No links, nothing but mesh. :)
Thanks for that info. I'll be getting this soon, unless its sold out. LOL.


Dave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
Nice, Chris. I wonder if these can be cut down without affecting the integrity of the links at the end of the bracelet. A 22mm cut down to 19mm for one of my vintage pieces might look good.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks water70proof! He has a 19mm ;D Not sure if it has removable links like this mesh. You might have to clip the links off to fit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
Hi Chris,

Do you wear it with all those extension links?

Here's my 19 mm from Stella. My 6.5" wrist dictates that I cut away a few rows of the mesh to fit. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks GREAT Henry! :) I had to remove all 4 links ;D


BTW How did you cut the links on yours? I also have that mesh but haven't been able to clip it. Thanks!

Henry said:
Hi Chris,

Do you wear it with all those extension links?

Here's my 19 mm from Stella. My 6.5" wrist dictates that I cut away a few rows of the mesh to fit. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
cmoy said:
That looks GREAT Henry! :) I had to remove all 4 links ;D

BTW How did you cut the links on yours? I also have that mesh but haven't been able to clip it. Thanks!
I just use a small plier size wire cutter from the toolbox. It is quite easy because the stainless steel wire is not that hard. One row just interlocks with the next. You remove one row at a time.

In the process of mounting it to the lugs I loss a few drops of blood, courtesy of the Bergeon spring-bar tool. Ouch!

:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
cmoy said:
Shark mesh ;D Another awesome mesh by Willj! It's living on my M-Tuna 6309-7010 ;D I think it's a perfect match! 8)

Thanks for looking guys!
Chris

Chris

Can you send me a link to these bracelets please and are they available in 24mm

Thank you
Mark.

[img] [img] [img] [img][/font]
[/quote]
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top