The Watch Site banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend someone in the lower 48 who can service a 6138 chrono? Hopefully someone who can do the full spa treatment. Thanks!

·
Administrator
33,293 Posts
If your struggling to get it done in the States why not try Duncan/Cannop/Tom hickman etc in the uk ?? might be quicker in the long run ?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it has been a few weeks and I have not heard from Spencer. Does anyone have any other suggestions in the US? I remember Ken Setser used to service Seiko chronos, is he still in business?

·
Special Member
1,933 Posts
Spencer recently announced on WristSushi that the volume of emails and PMs he was getting, together with the volume of work coming in was getting on top of him - the curse of success and becoming the go-to-guy in the US I guess. He said he would not be taking any new work until he cleared the backlog. Now I understand if you'd be disappointed that your enquiry went unanswered and I won't get into that, but it sounds like you might be best served to seek other options if it's something you want to get done any time soon. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts